I love Atlanta. In a matter of days, the Romance Writers of America national conference will take over part of downtown and I’ll be there. To celebrate here are five things I love about the town I once called home.
1. Excellent BBQ – leading to the lesson the scarier the building, the better the Q.
2. Pandas at Zoo Atlanta – cute overload.
3. The Georgia Aquarium – to see a whale shark swimming overhead is simply amazing.
4. Terrific people who keep up a smile in spite of high heat.
5. People watching in Olympic Park.
And one thing I don’t miss about Atlanta – the traffic!
I’ll be a cashier at the Readers for Life literacy signing open to the public Weds. July 17th from 5:30-7:30. Stop by and say Hi.