Peeps are adorable and ubiquitous this time of year. Presenting this month’s First Friday Five – “Fun with Peeps.
1. Make Dioramas. Yours may not be the “Masterpeep” (submitted by the Washington Post) that I found on the Official Peeps website, but Peep diorama making is a fun way to spend an afternoon.
2. Play practical jokes – Randomly swap Peeps with your child’s toys or objects on a coworkers desk. Keep this up until it is noticed.
3. See how big your Peep can grow in the microwave before exploding. Warning – the author of this post takes no responsibility for your microwave.
4. Add extra beauty to those early spring flowers with a creative centerpiece.
5. EAT THEM (duh). And keep your peeps happy by sharing your Peeps.