I’m cheating this week by stepping into my own spotlight, but I’m sharing the stage with the six other authors who appear in Winter Dreams 7 Heartfelt Holiday Romances
Winter’s crisp cold is the perfect backdrop for holiday lights, snowball fights, and starry nights by the fire, curled up with hunky heroes. Let these seven couples show you how to find the warmth of red-hot romance.
- Christmas Dinner: Amanda dreads returning home single for Christmas, but the only available man is her rival for the TV anchor spot. Can the holiday spirit turn animosity into love? By Robyn Neeley
- The Winter Fairy: Recuperating ballerina Penelope Glazier can enchant the young girls in her class, but will her magic work on Carson Langley, the sexy but straight-laced single father of her most talented student? By Lola Karns
- Holiday Hoopla: Halle is about to lose her gift shop, until banker Blake walks into her life, dangling an offer that could save it all, or cost her everything. By Dana Volney
- Wynter’s Journey: Twelve years after tragedy tore Wynter and Sam apart, can another predicament bring them back together? By Jennifer DeCuir
- The Winter Promise: War throws Lady Emma and Lord Robert together, where they must decide if they can listen to their hearts – or if they would be wiser never to trust each other. By Jenny Jacobs
- Winter Storms: Daniel’s sailing accident cost Carly her shot at Olympic dreams, while his own athletic success was unhindered. Now he’s returned and they’re stuck in the Cornish village where storms lash them from outside – and within. By Lucy Oliver
- Old Christmas: Casey needs help from the magic that walks on Old Christmas Eve to find her way back home, and to the love she left behind. By Kathryn Brocato
We hope you enjoy this terrific way to discover new-to-you authors. With these diverse stories, you bound to find something to love, especially since the bundle is priced under a dollar (US).
Deals like this are too good to last.