May isn’t simply a month for pollen and mothers. This year, there seems to be a lot of goodies up for grabs so I’m highlighting giveaways! Get your virtual entries ready and good luck. In all cases, click the picture to get more details and enter.
1. Summer of Love – I’m one of many authors participating. Three grand prize winners will receive a paper book a week all summer long. The contest runs through May 15th.
2. Get Clean with the Summer of Love – this one is mine and also runs through May 15th. I have fabulous Gray Duck Soap and double dip those entries. Signing up for my newsletter (and completing the other contest form) gives additional entries to both the soap and the Summer of Love.
3. Thinking of newsletters, one bar of Gray Duck Soap will go to a random subscriber to my newsletter. You’ll have to be subscribed and open the email to find out the winner.
4. I’m not the only one with giveaways. Irene Preston, Rebecca Royce and 5 other contributors to “Romancing Austin” put together a giveaway for a $75 Amazon Gift card. Click the pic for details.
5. And last, but certainly not least, Kristina Knight is part of the Shades of Desire bundle releasing June 1st. To celebrate, the authors have a giveaway for a Kindle Fire.
So there you have it – a whole bunch of terrific giveaways to make your May special. Good Luck!
Love to read romance? I’m thrilled to share the “Summer of Love” contest.
Who are we and what is this? We’re a group of romance writers who want to share our love of romance! We came up with the idea to give away one print romance a week for the entire summer to three lucky winners. That’s 16 books for each Grand Prize winner—an entire summer’s worth of love and passion. But that’s not all! We’re also giving away packages of 5 print books to at least two lucky winners! You can enter the contest and find all the details at the main website. http://summeroflovebooks.com/
But that is not all! I have a concurrent Rafflecopter (April 1-May 15th) to decide which lucky duck will get a $5 Amazon gift card and which lucky duck will get to enjoy two bars of handcrafted Gray Duck Soap. Made in Minnesota (or the land of 10,000 duck ponds), these soaps smell even better than they look, and that’s saying something! I see you doing math – yes, there are four bars.
From left to right
Lilac Way (strong scent)
Rainbow (Nag Champa—medium oriental-type scent)
Margarita (with salt on top, lime-light scent)
Minneapolis Magnolia (strong scent)
In addition to the Rafflecopter, one newsletter subscriber will get a soap and the last? I’ll give it away somehow.
p.s. – sorry to say for fans who live elsewhere, the soaps are open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older. The gift card is open to everyone.
a Rafflecopter giveaway